Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a Production Intern who have completed their S4 with the view to qualifying in Pulp and Paper or Chemical Engineering.
This role reports to the: Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
- Commit to a training programme for 2 years
What are the requirements?
- S4 or National Diploma In Chemical Engineering or Pulp and Paper
- No experience required
How to apply?
To apply for Sappi (Ngodwana Mill) Production Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date for applications: 04 March 2020