South African woodfibre products and services conglomerate, Sappi, is inviting applications for its Paper Process Trainee opportunity currently available at its Ngondwana Mill, Mpumalanga.
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires prospective Process Trainees for training and development Program within the Pulp and Paper Industry based at the Ngodwana Mill.
This role reports into the Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 (Mathematics and Physical Science)/ N3 Pulp and Paper
- Diploma in Pulp and Paper or Diploma in Chemical Engineering will be advantageous
How to apply?
To apply for the Paper Process Trainee opportunity at Sappi CLICK HERE
Closing date: 24 February 2020