INTERNSHIP/EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING PROGRAMME
Internship/Experiential Learning Programme (SPG200217-1) – Spur Corp
Internship/Experiential Learning Programme
Group (Head Office)
Location – Town / City
Century City, Cape Town
Location – Province
Location – Country
Job Advert Summary
Spur Corporation is a growing multi-brand restaurant franchisor, headquartered in Cape Town. The group currently has eight brands, namely, Spur Steak Ranches, Spur Grill & Go, Panarottis Pizza Pasta, John Dory’s Fish Grill Sushi, RocoMamas, The Hussar Grill, Casa Bella and Nikos Coalgrill Greek. In order to retain an exceptional talent pool, the group endeavours to create a great place to work, building a collaborative and innovative performance-based culture which enables each employee to thrive on his or her unique Spur Corporation journey.
Spur Corporation’s employees are passionate and purpose-driven people growing great brands. Through their dedicated service and talent, they offer support to the group’s endeavours and operational activities, offering an exceptional return on investment to all its shareholders. A career at Spur Corporation is an opportunity for an employee to nurture, learn, grow and realise their full potential.
We have a great Internship/Experiential Learning opportunity for passionate individuals who have graduated in the following fields of study: Finance, Human Resources Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Media Studies, Business Management, Communications, Business Administration, Information Technology and Food Technology.
The Internship/Experiential Learning programme will run for a period of 12 months. The successful candidates will be placed at the various departments within Spur Corporation and will have an opportunity to acquire all round work experience by fulfilling various duties and responsibilities relevant to the department.
What are the requirements?
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be between the ages 18 and 35
- Must reside in the Western Cape, Cape Town
- Must have completed a qualification in the following fields: Finance, Human Resources Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Media Studies, Business Management, Communications, Business Administration, Information Technology and Food Technology.
- Have not been previously enrolled in an Internship/ Experiential Learning Programme sponsored by the Department of Economic Development and Tourism (DEDAT).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out all work related duties and responsibilities assigned
- Perform all assigned work tasks promptly and efficiently
- Remain in the programme for the full 12 months
How to apply?
To apply for the Spur: Graduate / Internship Programme 2020 CLICK HERE