VBK Milling in Mokopane, Limpopo are inviting applications from unemployed young South Africans with a BCom qualification for their Graduate Internship Programme. This graduate internship programme aims to offer newly graduated students the opportunity to learn and develop within the agri-business environment through intensive training and hard work.
What are the requirements?
- Completed B.Com Marketing degree with Entrepreneurship as major subject and any 2 of the following combination of subjects: Economy, Human Resource Management, Accounting, Consumer Studies and Risk Management
- Should be under the age of 25
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Constantly adding value to the business
- The training program is compiled in such a way to assist the candidate, as skills are mastered, to gather information/”proof” which will enable the learner to mould him/herself in such a way to become a highly successful candidate, who will be able to function within a VKB production unit.
- The candidate will be exposed to all possible facets of VKB Milling, by functioning within the day to day activities in order to be properly prepared for a suitable position/ post-grade as assigned by the HR Manager.
- During the training program a specialist will always be assigned to the learner to assist with his/her development within every facet of the production unit/retail outlet.
- The candidate will be evaluated during the training program by a specialist who assists the candidate during the various facets and thereafter a skills evaluation will be completed by the Manager. During the entire training period various aspects must be covered, for example: the handling of clients, emotional maturity, business insights, cooperation, disposition, meeting of deadlines, etc.
How to apply?
To apply for this Graduate Internship at VBK Milling Mokopane CLICK HERE
Closing date: 24 February 2020