Acacia is looking to recruit an Apprentice Electrician to work in Umbogintwini, KwaZulu-Natal. Acacia Operations Services (Pty) Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AECI, focused on providing a wide range of utilities and services to the Umbogintwini Industrial Complex.
The duties relevant for this role includes:
- To work and learn from an Electrical Artisan while conducting maintenance & fault finding.
- Cable Reticulation, Industrial & Domestic Installations of Electrical circuits & motors.
- Testing and commissioning of new Electrical equipment, efficient use of power tools & hand tools.
- Adhering to Acacia safety standards and codes of practice.
What are the requirements?
- Matric / Grade 12 with Maths and Science.
- N3 (required to apply for Trade Test).
- Drivers license will be a benefit.
- Electrical experience will be a benefit.
- Hand and Power tools will be a benefit.
- Safety awareness is critical.
How to apply?
To apply for the Acacia Real Estate 2020 Electrician Apprenticeship CLICK HERE
Closing date: 19 March 2020