Coronation SA’s Talent Management Internship Programme runs for a duration of 23 months and is a good opportunity for an HR Management graduate (or related study) to obtain exposure to the company’s HR value chain.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibility is to provide reliable and accurate support to the Talent Management team in line with achieving business priorities by running talent programmes and initiatives in pursuit of Talent Management strategies.
What are the requirements?
To qualify, applicants must meet the minimum requisites listed below:
- Must be a Commerce degree graduate majoring in Organizational Psychology, Human Resources Management, Social Sciences or any relevant studies
- Highly creative
- Plays well within a team
- Eager to learn
- An effective communicator
- Has a good eye for detail
- Proactive and resourceful demeanor
- Can commit to providing high-level service excellence
- Proficient in MS Excel even under pressure
- High sense of integrity
- Analytical in dealing with data and problem solving
How to apply?
To apply for Coronation South Africa Talent Management Internship CLICK HERE
The deadline for submission of applications is on 30 April 2020.
The advert may no longer be available beyond this date.