The successful candidate will be performing various Industrial Psychology functions as well as support the company’s Human Resources and People and Organizational Development departments.
A detailed rundown of the successful candidate’s duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist HR with basic employee counseling and wellness sessions
- Support the HR department with job analysis, recruitment, compensation, etc.
- Provide assistance with the development and design structure of the organizational culture
- Support organizational and psychometric assessment administration and analysis
- Participate in training and meetings on employment industrial relations
- Provide assistance with coaching and training activities
What are the requirements?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these minimum criteria in order to be considered eligible for the position:
- Must be taking up a degree in Industrial Psychology at a recognized college or university
- Applicant must be a student who needs in-service training to complete the qualification
- Must have a valid letter from the college/university confirming the applicant’s need for in-service training
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office tools such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication
- Goals and results-driven with a willingness to make deadlines
- Great attention to details
How to apply?
To apply for the Pragma Industrial Psychologist Internship CLICK HERE
The deadline for submission of applications is on 29 March 2020.