The primary responsibility of the Software Support Analyst Intern is to provide first tier support to customers/end users experiencing software-related problems or issues. In addition, the Software Support Analyst Intern conducts root cause analysis and proposes procedures and systems of control.
What are the requirements?
Candidates must satisfy these initial eligibility requirements to qualify for consideration:
- Completed matric with an Information Technology diploma or relevant degree at Level 5 NQF or higher
- Previous work capacity is not essential
- A South African citizen with a valid South African ID
- Clean criminal record
- Clean credit record
How to apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements and would like to apply for this internship opportunity, get the following documents ready for uploading:
- Comprehensive CV
- Full academic transcripts
- Cover letter
- Copy of SA identity document
Click here to access the online application form. Fill out the form with correct information and attach your supporting documents.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing. However, consider the application as unsuccessful if you do not receive feedback 14 days after submitting an application.