The ABInBev South African Breweries (SAB/ABInBev) is inviting applications from unemployed young South Africans with a Grade 12 qualifications to apply for one of their 20 learnerships to be placed at their Central Office in Sandton, Gauteng.
What are the requirements?
- Applicants must have a minimum of a Grade 12 with 2 x Languages (English is essential + any other Official South African language)
- Excellent English proficiency and communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office
- Must be a South African Citizen and unemployed
- If disabled, please have a valid medical record detailing disability (where applicable)
- No criminal record or negative credit record
- Must not be enrolled for any formal full time studies
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (working on week-ends) and attending classes on weekends if required
- Willingness to attend training in Gauteng
- Willingness to commit for a 12 month period
- Between age of 18 and 35
Recruited in line with National EAP statistics – see below
Output and Accountabilities
Providing support to customers via various channels. To ensure that the customer is satisfied
To ensure prompt resolution of queries. Customer service levels can be maximised and the business can achieve
To execute the concept of “today’s volume today”. This drives daily volume, this concept motivates the CRR to push daily volume.
Ensure cross-sell and up-sell opportunities are capitalised upon. This increases sales, volume and market share.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2020 SAB/ABInBev CXC Learnerships CLICK HERE NOW
Persons with disabilities are encourage to apply
Learnership Period: 23 March 2020 to 22 March 2021
SAB/ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with SAB/ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.