Sappi SA is calling on suitably qualified individuals who have an interest in submitting an application and qualify for its Internal Auditor Internship Programme for the 2020 financial year. To find out more, read on further below.
In addition to completing an on-the-job training within the Sappi SA Internal Audit team, the primary role of the successful applicants are as follows:
- Provide assistance with operational, financial and IT audits
- Perform specific audit processes under the supervision
- Establish technical competencies essential such as gathering information, evaluation, data analysis, documentation and problem-solving skills
- Comply with professional ethics standards e.g. integrity, values confidentiality and objectivity
- Follow IAA Standards applicable to the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Outline findings and recommendations to be presented to Management
- Provide admin support to the company’s internal function when required
What are the requirements?
For you to be considered eligible to apply, these minimum requirements must be met:
- A graduate of a relevant 3-year Bachelor’s degree
- A post-graduate or honour’s degree is an advantage
- No work experience
- Willing and able to travel locally
What is the selection process?
Sappi SA employs a straight-forward and effective selection process when screening applicants for either internships or full-time positions.
- Applicants who are able to satisfy the basic requisites are shortlisted by a line manager and the HR department
- Interview invitations are sent to the qualified applicants
- The interview is conducted with the HR and line manager present. The most suitable applicants are chosen based on the interview and CV
- When needed, assessments are done to determine skill gaps or suitability for the job prior to potential employment
- The line manager reviews the assessment results along with recommendations
- An offer is made to the best candidate
- The successful candidate will accomplish the required paperwork and will receive a start date upon accepting the offer
How to apply?
To apply for Sappi SA Internal Auditor Internship CLICK HERE
The deadline for submission of applications is on 26 March 2020.