The SASCP Bursary Programme is a full bursary scheme that’s given to academically performing and deserving students. These are full-time students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate courses related to Crop Production.
What are the requirements?
Only candidates who satisfy the following minimum qualifications are eligible to apply for bursary support:
- A South African citizen or a permanent resident
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students taking up any study relevant to Crop Production such as Crop Science or Agronomy at a recognized South African tertiary education institution
- Must be active and full-time students
- Students from a financially-challenged background preferred
What is the selection process?
No relevant information available
How to apply?
Candidates who are able to meet the initial eligibility requirements and would like to apply for bursary support will need to apply online via the SASCP website. Moreover the following documents will need to be sent via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Scholastic records of the previous year from a tertiary level institution
- Proof of admission or registration for the current academic year
- Letter of motivation
- Reference letter coming from the faculty dean or study leader
Click the link and fill out the application form.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 15 March 2020.
Late or incomplete applications will not be reviewed.