The programme is designed to allow participants to learn about Change Management, requirements gathering, project management and the adoption of mobile apps and social media platforms by big businesses.
Interns will be working out of Tsebo’s Head Office in Rosebank, Johannesburg. A monthly stipend will also be given to the participants.
The Tsebo Project Management/IT Internship Programme is available to recent graduates in the following areas of study:
- Information Technology
- Behavioral Sciences
- Business Management
Selected interns will undergo internship training in the Tsebo Solutions Academy where they will gain exposure in a working environment of a continuously expanding Pan African business organization.
What are the requirements?
Applicants must have the following minimum requirements to be considered for the internship programme:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree with some focus on the area of Behavioral Sciences
- Recent IT or Behavioral Sciences graduates are preferred
- Must be able to commit five days a week for the programme
- Possesses strong analytical skills
- Must have a keen attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be fully aware of project management principles
- Knowledgeable in change management
- Knows how to write reports for the project management team
How to apply?
To apply for the Tsebo Project Management/IT Internship CLICK HERE
The reference number for this internship opportunity is TSE200303-2.
The deadline for
submission of applications is on 14 March 2020.