AMPATH are inviting applications for their 24-months long 2021 Phlebotomy Learnerships will be based in various locations nationally (across Gauteng) which will start in January 2021. Applications are invited from young South Africans with a Grade 12/Matric qualification with English, Life Sciences (Biology) and Maths Literacy or Mathematics.
What are the requirements?
- Have a Grade 12/Matric school leaving certificate with English, Mathematics or Maths Literacy and Life Sciences (or Biology) as passed subjects;
- Must have passed Grade 12 (NQF Level 3) English, Life Sciences (Biology) and Mathematics/ Math Literacy;
- Strong communication skills in English and excellent customer service;
- While not minimum requirements, the following will be to you advantage:
- Excelent communication skills in English
- A strong customer service orientation
All applicants must be willing to undergo psychometric assessments.
What will the learnership entail?
The learnership will include classroom training in Centurion, Tshwane in conjunction practical training at one of the Ampath depots across the identified locations.
As qualified Phlebotomy Technician you will be responsible for collecting blood samples and other non-blood specimen for pathological tests.
How to apply?
To apply for this 2021 Phlebotomy learnership programme at AMPATH CLICK HERE
In order to be able to apply for this position you will need to register and upload your documents to AMPATH’s careers website. CLICK HERE to register on the website.
Closing date: 26 April 2020
© The Bursary Bin.
The following copies of documents are required for the online application: CV, ID and Matric Certificate.
For any queries please call 012 678 1322 / 012 678 1321 / 012 678 1302
All applications to be submitted online only, no faxed applications will be accepted. No late applications will be accepted.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from
Ampath within fourteen days (14) after the closing date.
Ampath is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made according to the company’s employment equity targets and plan.