OVK is looking to employ a Learner Grain Grader within their Grain Operations division in Hopetown, Northern Cape. The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Silo Manager with regards to the operation of the Silo and determining the grade of commodities (grain) in a fair and ethical manner.
- Grade 12
- 6 – 12 months experience
- Relevant B.Sc or B.Sc Agric an advantage
- Grain Grading courses successfully completed an advantage
- Sound communication and language skills in Afrikaans and English;
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Experience in food safety an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong physical health in order to do the work (to be able to climb the Silo etc)
- Strong administrative skills
- Must be prepared to work long hours
- Grading of commodities
- Control over stock
- Comply with food safety and occupational safety standards
- Completion of administration
How to apply?
To apply for the OVK Grain Grading Learnership CLICK HERE
Closing date: 7 May 2020
We are committed to transformation through the appointment of persons from designated groups and potential candidates from these groups will enjoy preference.
Should you not have heard from us within 14 days after the closing date please consider your application as unsuccessful.