Hatch, the multinational engineering, project and construction, business consulting and operational services consultancy, is inviting applications for their 2020/21 Internships from unemployed young South Africa graduates AND final year students in any of the following engineering fields: mining, chemical, mechanical, civil and electrical.
What are the requirements?
Minimum requirements to apply:
- You must be a South African citizen.
- You must be a final year student studying towards a BSc or BEng in Civil Engineering at a recognised Tertiary Institution.
- Or you must have completed your BSc or BEng in Mechanical Engineering at a recognised tertiary institution and have less than 12 months working experience.
- You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Be flexible to work in any province within South Africa.
You must be in possession of and attach copies via this application form of the following:
- South African Identity Document
- Complete transcript of tertiary academic record
- Comprehensive CV
How to apply?
To apply for the 2020/21 Hatch Graduate Internships CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified