Hatch, a global multidisciplinary management, engineering and development consultancy, is offering 2020 bursaries to current students and Grade 12 learners intending to follow a career in the following fields: the following fields: Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical and Civil Engineering.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the following requirements:
Minimum requirements to apply:
- You must be a South African citizen.
- You must be studying or intending to study a BSc or BEng in Electrical Engineering at a recognised Tertiary Institution in South Africa.
- Tertiary students must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Grade 12 students must have maintained an average academic achievement of 90% or above.
You must be in possession of and attach copies via this application form of the following (Please note that if you do not submit all of these documents, your application will be disqualified):
- South African Identity Document
- Grade 12 results and or Grade 11 results and written proof of acceptance from a recognised Tertiary Institution for the chosen qualification of study
- Complete transcript of tertiary academic record
- Comprehensive CV.
How to apply?
Get more details on the Hatch Bursaries and APPLY by on the relevant link in the table below:
|Bursary Programme||Application link|
|Civil Engineering||Click here to apply|
|Mechanical Engineering||Click here to apply|
|Chemical Engineering||Click here to apply|
|Electrical Engineering||Click here to apply|
Closing date: Unspecified