One of the country’s leading FMCG companies, RCL Foods, is inviting applications for its 2020 Packaging Internships to be based at its Pretoria West, Tshwane facilities from unemployed young South Africans.
What are the requirements?
- Packaging Diploma (IPSA) or Food Technology/Biotechnology Diploma/Bachelor’s degree (or studying towards degree)
- Knowledge of Packaging formats, materials and machinery
- Knowledge of Packaging analysis and validation
- Knowledge of HACCP & ISO Standards
- Capture data and report on findings
- Route cause analysis on basic packaging challenges.
- Ability to document trial results
- Ability to communicate well with line staff
How to apply?
To apply for the RCL Foods 2020 Packaging Internships CLICK HERE
Closing date: 25 May 2020