Are you an innovative, soon-to-be or recent graduate with a passion for technology and a fine eye for detail? Sanlam Group Technology and Information (GTI) are looking for independent and self-motivated individuals with strong analytical skills to join our 24-month graduate programme. You must have the ability to present yourself competently and professionally, work efficiently, meet deadlines, and prioritise competing responsibilities.
What are the requirements?
Final year students or recent graduates in the following degree disciplines will be considered:
NB! You are required to upload your latest academic transcript/ results statement detailing all your results to date, we will not be able to process your application if this has not been uploaded. Please ensure and check that your academic transcript/ results statement has been uploaded.
- BCom or BSc Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Science
- BTech Information Technology or any higher qualification
- PGDip. or Bachelors degree in Data Science/ Data Analytics/ Business Intelligence
- BEng or BSc and alike in Industrial/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering
- BCom Statistics/ Mathematics / Finance / Actuarial Science
Postgraduate qualifications in the above and any related disciplines will also be considered.
- 2020 graduates with no professional working experience. (Final year students only)
- Graduates that have already graduated with less than 12 months of post-university professional working experience.
- Working as part of a work-integrated learning programme will not be considered as professional working experience.
How to apply?
To apply for the Sanlam 2021 Information Technology, Data & Analytics Graduate Programme CLICK HERE
Closing date: 30 June 2020
The recruitment process explained:
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
The job posting will close by 30 June 2020 (Remember to upload your latest academic transcript/ results statement to your profile when applying for the position, we will not be able to process your application without this information. Please check that you have uploaded the required documents before finalising your application)
Qualifying candidates will be invited for online ability assessments in July 2020.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an online assessment center day (which includes psychometric assessments) in August 2020
NB! Please note the above dates may change depending on availability and potential alterations to the lockdown regulations.