The South African National Space Agency (SANSA) is inviting unemployed young South African graduates with tertiary qualifications in Finance, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration to apply for their 2020 Finance Internship. The Internship will be based at SANSA offices in Hermanus.
The SANSA Internship Programme offers unemployed graduates and postgraduates an opportunity to acquire practical work experience through mentoring, couching and exposure to a research environment.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a National Diploma or Degree in Finance, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration; and
- meet the eligibility criteria below
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPOINTMENT OF ALL INTERNS
The minimum requirements for placement of intern candidates are as follows:
- Should be 35 years of age or younger at the time of submitting an application;
- Be a South African citizen or South African Permanent Resident (with a valid South African Identity Document);
- Willing to live in Hermanus, Western Cape for the entire 12-months duration of their internship.
How to apply?
To apply for this internship, and get more information (including stipend amounts) CLICK HERE
Closing date: 13 May 2020