Are a newly qualified Graduate looking to begin your SAICA articles (BCom Accounting / BCompt), or you are currently studying or wanting to study towards CTA?
SynergERP is inviting applications from recently qualified graduates for its SAICA Article Clerkship opportunity to be based at its Midrand offices.
This is a great opportunity for you to work in a company that offers hands-on mentorship and training in an environment where you will gain extensive experience with a wide variety of clients in their portfolio, giving you diversity and great exposure in terms of your experience and training.
Fantastic chance to work with qualified CA’s within a stable and dynamic working environment.
What are the requirements?
- Must be a team player.
- Must be dedicated and hard working.
- Own Car (Required).
- Completed BCom/BCompt degree (Required) .
- Studying towards CTA (or planning to enroll next year) – Required.
- Working towards becoming a qualified CA (Required).
- Working towards becoming a Financial Manager.
- Accepting applications for newly graduated with no articles experience.
How to apply?
To apply for the SynergERP 2020 SAICA CA Article Clerkship CLICK HERE
Closing date: 11 June 2020