Are you an unemployed South African graduate with a degree in any of the following fields looking for an internship:
Tiger Brands is inviting applications for its 2020 Workplace Experience Programme at its Mpumalanga facilities.
What are the requirements?
- Must have achieved an average of 65% in your degree;
- Must have completed a bachelors or BTech degree in any of the following:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Industrial);
- Human Resources / Industrial Psychology;
- Marketing/Strategic Communications;
- Food Technology;
- Biotechnology; or
How to apply?
To apply for the Tiger Brands Mpumalanga Graduate Workplace Experience Programme CLICK HERE.
Please have the following documents on your computer and ready to upload:
- ID Copy;
- Copy of Grade 12/Matric Certificate;
- Transcript(s) of Academic Record; and
- A CV,
(c) The Bursary Bin