Amazon South Africa is inviting applications for its 2020 internships from unemployed South African graduates in various fields of study (see below). The internship positions are based at Amazon South Africa’s Johannesburg office. Interns will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of the 12-months internship programme.
What are the requirements & how to apply?
For applications to be considered, applicants should meet the following minimum requirements. To apply and get more information on each of the internship positions follow the corresponding links in the table below.
|Account Manager Intern||Basic Qualifications |
* A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus;
* Strong verbal and written communications skills;
* Fluent in English, and ideally one other African language;
* Interest in Sales and Marketing components
* BA/ BCom in the IS/IT related field; OR
* BSc in Computer Science
|To apply for the Account Manager Internship CLICK HERE|
|Solutions Architect Intern||Basic Qualifications |
* Currently working towards a degree in computer science or relevant subject;
* Basic understanding of computing, storage, networking, scripting;
* Passions for technology as demonstrated by your projects and interests;
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ownership of personal or educational technical projects;
* Basic experience in Database, Developer Tools, Big Data, IoT areas;
* Completion of one career pathway in AWS Educate
|To apply for the Solutions Architect Internship CLICK HERE|
|B-BBEE Intern||* Degree in Law, Human Resources, Business Administration or Social Development;|
* Basic knowledge of B-BEE legislation, including the DTI Codes of Good Practice;
* Advanced MS Excel and MS Word skills · Financial acumen
|To apply for the B-BBEE Internships CLICK HERE|
Closing date: Unspecified
Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and broader based Black Economic Empowerment and the further diversification of ideas. The relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity and Black Economic Empowerment will be considered when appointing potential candidates.
We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa.
Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae.