(For Communities within the John Taolo Gaetsewe District only)
Only persons living with disabilities will be considered in support of the Company’s Employment Equity plan that seeks to achieve diversity and equitable representation of the workforce.
ASSMANG (Pty) Ltd requires the participation of interns at their Black Rock Mine Operations situated 80km North-West of Kuruman in the Northern Cape.
BRMO offers an opportunity to persons living with disabilities through internship programmes. The internship programmes will run for a year, and they are structured to give practical and meaningful work experience related to a particular ﬁeld of study. This will allow unemployed students to gain work exposure in the following ﬁelds:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Environmental/ Safety Management
- Engineering / Mining
- Business Administration/Management
The following selection criteria will apply:
- South African citizen
- Currently unemployed
- No active criminal record
Documents to be submitted as part of the application:
- An updated CV
- Certiﬁed copies of qualiﬁcations Certiﬁed copy South African ID
Proof of residential address
- Conﬁrmation of disability by medical practitioner
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo interviews and psychometric evaluation and medical assessment as per the Mine Health and Safety Act 29/1996
- Contractual obligations will be communicated upon appointment
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV’s with certiﬁed copies of academic records and supporting documents to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR at the Main Guard House.
Please be advised that shortlisted candidates will be required to authenticate information provided in CV’s.
Applications close on 26 June 2020
- Late applications will not be entertained.
- If you have not been contacted within 21 days after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- Assmang Limited reserves the right not to appoint.
FRAUD ALERT – Black Rock Mine Operations subscribes to ethical recruitment processes and therefore:
- Will not ask for money in exchange for an application, medical assessment and interview or to be appointed.
- Will not put any personal contact details of individual recruiters on the advert as a form of communication or job application.
- Please use the allocated fax numbers, email address or designated hand delivery boxes at the mine to apply