The KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) is inviting applications from unemployed South African citizens resident in KwaZulu-Natal for its Web Design and Financial Management Internships. There are fifteen (15) financial management internship opportunities and one (1) web design internship vacancy. The internships will be based at KZN Head Office in Pietermaritzburg.
What are the requirements?
- Web Design Internship requires a minimum of a Diploma in Web Design;
- Financial Management Internships (x15) requires a National Diploma / BCom / any other Bachelor’s degree in Financial Management or Business Management;
- Applicants must be residents of KwaZulu-Natal;
- Must be South African citizens;
- Must have completed their qualification (letters of completion are NOT acceptable);
- Must show willingness to work in a specialised field.
How to apply?
To apply for the KZN Health Internships follow the following steps:
- Collect an application from from the Human Resources Office at any of the Department of Health institutions (such as hospitals, district offices or head office);
- Complete the form and attach the following:
- Certified copies of qualification certificates and ID,
- Detailed CV;
- A signed affidavit from a Commissioner of Oath declaring that you are unemployed and have never benefited from an internship programme;
- Submit ONLY ONE application to the Department of Health office at 330 Langalibalele Street, Natalia Building, Pietermaritzburg.
Closing date: 3 July 2020
Should you have any questions about this internship advert, please contact Ms PF Kunene at 033 395 3330 / 2934.
Should you not hear from the KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health within four(4) weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful