South African energy and chemical company, Sasol, is inviting applications for its Metallurgical Assistant position currently available at its Secunda Synfuels Operations (SSO) in Mpumalanga. This position is open to South Africans with a Matric/Grade 12 certificate OR a relevant N3 and a valid drivers’ license.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Have a Grade 12/Matric qualification with Maths, Physical science and English OR N3 with Maths, Physical Science and English (equivalent to Gr 12 / Matric);
- Have a valid driver’s license – minimum Code B (old Code 8);
- The following are not minimum requirements but will serves as an advantage:
- Apprentice Artisan Qualification (Boilermaker or fitter);
- Practical metallurgical laboratory experience.
How to apply?
To apply or to get more information on this Metallurgical Assistant position at Sasol CLICK HERE
Closing date: 12 June 2020