French-headquartered integrated oil and gas firm, Total SA, is inviting applications for their Sales Analyst Internship position based at their Tyger Valley Chambers, Cape Town offices. Applications are invited from unemployed South African with a minimum of a National Diploma in finance or other commercial field. The intern will work closely with the National Sales and Marketing Manager as well as the Sales Strategy and Communication Manager.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the following minimum requirements?
- National Diploma in Commerce, Finance or an equivalent combination of education
- ZERO(0) to 1 year experience in the Finance/Commerce field
- Excellent degree of confidence with financial and numerical analysis
- Advanced level of Excel (key requirement)
- Self-starter with initiative and able to manage own time to achieve goals and deadlines – good time management
- Ability to work in a team – proven cross-functionality skills
How to apply?
To apply for the Total SA Sales Analyst Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified