The Wits Centre for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine is accredited for positions for Intern Biokineticists. Candidates who have, or will be completing their Honours degree in Biokinetics and are interested in completing their internships in an environment that nurtures teaching and learning in all fields of Biokinetics, are invited to submit applications.
The positions are full-time, one-year contracts. Interested candidates who would like to apply must submit the following by: Friday, 14 August 2020
- A letter of motivation indicating reasons for wanting to complete their internship at Wits
- An updated detailed CV which should include involvement with sport and community service in the field
- Undergraduate results (certified copies) and latest postgraduate (Hons) results
- Two references – and we encourage one to be from the Department where the biokinetics Honours degree is being undertaken.
How to apply?
To apply for the Wits Centre for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine Bioketics Internships CLICK HERE
Please include the following:
- A covering letter of motivation
- Detailed CV with names, current e-mail addresses and contact numbers of three referees
- Certified copies of Qualifications
- Certified copy of South African ID, or passport and work permit if not South African
Closing date: 14 August 2020