Bryte Insurance Company is inviting applications from final year students and graduates with Bachelor’s degrees in either Actuarial Science or Maths and Statistics. The internship will give interns an opportunity to join a leading global insurer and develop your skills alongside some of the best talent in the industry.
The Bryte Graduate Programme is targeted at final year and/or post graduate students (SA citizens) across many faculties, in particular:
- BSc Maths and Statistics
- Actuarial Science
You will be offered a 12 month fixed-term contract for the duration of the Graduate Development Programme.
As a Bryte Graduate, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Completing the various learning programmes that you will be assigned to during the course of the year.
- Delivering against the various objectives as agreed to in your performance contract.
- Actively engaging with your assigned Mentor to comprehensively understand the various components of Bryte Insurance Company and of the Short Term Insurance Industry.
- Successfully complete a Graduate Development Programme Project.
How to apply?
To apply for the Bryte 2021 Internships CLICK HERE
To be considered for the Programme, you are required to have completed a degree in your respective area of study.
- Please upload your CV, copy of your qualification and / or last Statement of Results
- Your field of study must be indicated in the subject line.
Closing date: 2 August 2020
- The primary work location is 15 Marshall Street, Ferreirasdorop, Johannesburg.
- From time to time, you may be required to travel either locally, nationally or internationally. All travel will be covered by our Bryte travel policy.