Capitec Bank, South Africa’s fastest-growing retail bank, wants 15 exceptional people to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP).
A Capitec Bank person questions convention. We believe by helping people better manage their financial lives, we are playing a part in the banking revolution.
Help others find a better way to bank and join our Graduate Development Programme. You will get a 360 view of our business and find out how we are quietly going about making banking simpler and better.
Once appointed to the GDP, you’ll be a part of a rotational programme that will give you exposure to different parts of the organisation, within retail and/or business banking. After successfully completing the programme, you will be placed within one of the following departments in Capitec Bank:
- Information Technology
- Data and Digital Solutions
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Credit Management
- Client Experience
- Marketing & Communications
- Business Support
- Properties and Development
How to apply?
To apply for the Capitec Graduate Development Programme CLICK HERE
Capitec is committed to diversity, applications to this position will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals.
Who we look for:
- You have a keen interest in understanding how a successful business works;
- You are innovative in responding to business and client needs;
- You can decide upon and initiate appropriate action;
- You have the drive to deliver results and meet client expectations;
- You are motivated to work with and relate well to others;
- You can adapt and respond to change quickly;
- You enjoy networking; and
- You have a clear credit and criminal record.