Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for Packaging Learnership opportunities within the Packaging Department. This learnership will provide 30 people with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3. They will enter into a fixed term contract with CCBSA Pretoria Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification.
Qualifications / Experience :
- Minimum Matric with Mathematics and Science
- Minimum N3 certificate in Engineering with mathematics and science or studying towards a relevant degree/diploma
- No work experience required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
How to apply?
To apply for the Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Packaging Learnership CLICK HERE
Closing date: Undisclosed