SANDVIK are inviting applications for their 2020 Legal and Commercial Internship position, now available at their Jet Park, Gauteng office. The intern’s role will include to ensure efficiency in ways of working within the function by proactive and structured delivery of administrative tasks in relation to prioritised activities. Secure a relevant and structured documentation of what is legally required (contracts, , decision logs etc.). Contribute in developing the work within Sandvik through efficient work tools, processes and co-ordination.
Key performance areas
- Independently manage and drive administrative and paralegal support/services within area of responsibility
- Provide administrative support primarily in budget management and process and invoice handling, booking of larger meetings and other prioritized administrative tasks or activities, such as events.
- Provide meeting management, calendar management, minutes management, travel management, database management for the function.
- Will be involved in contract reviews, customer meetings and the contract negotiation process.
What are the requirements?
- Higher education (Degree in Law)
- Good knowledge of Commercial law, and Contracts law
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal is a strong plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Relevant experience preferably in a law firm, corporate, or multinational will be advantageous
How to apply
To apply for this role at SANDVIK CLICK HERE
Applications close: 1 September 2020
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331