Bryte Life Insurance Company has created an opportunity for sales driven individuals with entrepreneurial aspirations to gain work-relevant experience in the Insurance industry by becoming a part of a 3-year learnership programme that will be focusing on training and providing guidance in long term insurance as well as specific Bryte Life products.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Minimum of a 3-years degree or diploma (NQF6)
- Under the age of 35 (i.e. turning 35 in 2021)
- South African Citizen
- Fluent in English and one other official South African language
- Good negotiation skills with an ability to influence others
- The ability to successfully present to individuals and groups
- The ability to network effectively and build long-term sustainable relationships
- Self-motivated individual / Entrepreneurial drive
- A target-driven mind-set.
How to apply?
To get more information and to apply for this learnership CLICK HERE
Closing date: 21 September 2020