The Ekurhuleni West College is inviting application for its young South Africans who have completed an N6 Financial Management or N6 Management Assistant for its Student Support Services Experiential Learner oppotunities available at its Boksburg Campus.
Reference Number: EWC-Boks 02/2020
- Student Support Services ETL
- Assisting in all administration and office tasks and duties as assigned including:
- Telephone calls;
- Rendering customer services;
- Information processing;
- Filing of documentation and records;
- Office administration;
- Screening of bursary applications, supporting documentation and submission to the Financial Aid Clerk;
- Follow-up with campuses on outstanding bursary documentation;
- Recording, organising and retrieving bursary information and documents;
- Responsible for filing of bursary documents;
- Calculations, as required.
- N6 Financial Management / N6 Management Assistant;
Nature of Appointment:
- 18 Months Contract.
- R2 500.00 per month.
Closing Date for Applications:
- 18 September 2020
Date of Commencement:
- As soon as possible.
- Ms NM Dibakwana 011 917 9984.
Candidates are to complete and submit by email:
Completed Z83: Application for Employment form (obtainable from EWC’s Corporate Centre, any campus, any Public Service Department, or here: Z83: Application for Employment Form);
The form must be accompanied by:
- Comprehensive CV with three contactable references;
- Certified copies of all qualifications and academic record / transcript;
- Certified copy of Identity Document.
Applications should be e-mailed to Boksburgrecruitment@ewc.edu.za. Please mark the application with the post title and reference number. No hand delivered documents will be accepted.
Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
EKURHULENI WEST COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER. THE COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT.