At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Set up of user hardware and software as per Henkel standard procedure.
- Set up of user’s mobile devices as required.
- Maintenance of Vodacom, APEX Bi and Ricoh data and upgrade / replacement of devices.
- Maintenance of master data for the following contracts: Vodacom, APEX BI and Ricoh.
- Maintain, Record and document Software Applications in the asset register.
- Participate in team projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology is required.
- Be proactive and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about good customer service and data entry.
- Good knowledge in Office 365, MS Teams, MS Project and Windows 10x.
How to apply?
To apply for the IT Internship at Henkel CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified