HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hypermobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
- Your career growth – We don’t label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Your environment – Friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to the max
As our Commercial Channel Digital Learner your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting on Performance Marketing set up and tracking for both retail & channel
- Reviewing campaigns performance and revise if needed co-marketing activities for return on investments (ROI) improvements
- Assisting Retail Account Managers (RAMs) and Partner Business Manager (PBMs) on retailers and resellers websites content (analysis / recommendations / manual or automated)
- Improving online customer journey (from ATL to shopping button click)
Education and Experience Required:
- Enrolled in University (students).
How to apply?
To apply for this Learnership CLICK HERE
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Preference will be given to members from designated groups, i.e. EE in accordance with the Employment Equity Act. However, this does not suggest that the process of recruitment excludes members from non-designated groups.