Insurance service provider Risk Benefit Solutions (RBS) is inviting applications from South Africans living with disabilities for their learnership positions in short-term insurance to be based at their Cape Town offices from February 2021.
Learnerships are available in the RBI Cape Town office for three (3) Black Disabled African Females.
• Learners will be based in our short-term insurance business.
• You will be exposed to Short-Term Insurance claims and/or underwriting
• The Learnership will commence 01 February 2021 until 31 January 2022.
• Successful candidates will attend and achieve a NQF level 5 Qualification in Short-Term Insurance.
What are the requirements?
- Matric with Maths (Not Negotiable). Original Matric Certificate is required for verification.
- Disabled – please attach your medical certificate confirming your disability.
- Must not be working 12 weeks prior to 1 February 2021 / Unemployed from 1 November 2020.
- Under the age of 35.
- Computer Literate
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply?
To apply for this position at RBI in Cape Town CLICK HERE
Closing date: 30 September 2020