Risk Benefit Solutions (RBS) is inviting applications for their 2021 Short-Term Insurance Learnerships to be based at their Cape Town offices from February 2021. Applicants should be South African citizens with a Grade 12/ Matric certificate, and be under the age of 35 years.
- Learnerships are available in our Cape Town office.
- Learners will be based in our short-term insurance business.
- You will be exposed to Short-Term Insurance Claims and/or Underwriting
- The Learnership will commence 01 February 2021 until 31 January 2022.
- Successful candidates will attend and achieve a NQF level 5 Qualification in Short-Term Insurance.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered for this learnership programme, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a Grade 12/Matric certificate (NOT negotiable). Original document is required for verification.
- Must not be working 12 weeks prior to 1 February 2021.
- Under the age of 35.
- Must have Maths / Maths Literacy in Matric.
- Computer Literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2021 RBS Learnership programme CLICK HERE NOW
Closing: 30 September 2020