Insurance giant Santam is inviting applications for its Short-Term Insurance Learnerships from suitably qualified young unemployed South Africans with a Grade 12 certificate. The learners will be be placed in Santam offices across South African and receive a month stipend for the duration of the learnership programme. Are you interested to start your professional career with the market leader in the general insurance industry in Southern Africa? Santam have exciting Learnership opportunities available nationwide.
At Santam it is our desire to have as many young unemployed individuals as possible take up on this opportunity. This will present us with a valuable challenge of contributing to investing in our youth as the future of our economy and the country, in the best way we know how – Insurance Good and Proper. So please, spread the word, take up on this development opportunity and put Santam to the test!
What will make you successful in this role?
- South African citizen
- Between the ages of 18 – 28
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate with:
- Minimum pass mark of 40% for English and a Second Language
- Minimum pass mark of 40% for Mathematics or minimum pass mark of 60% for Mathematics Literacy
- Applicants must not be studying with any other institutions while on the Learnership
- Applicants must not have been on a Short -Term Insurance Learnership through INSETA
- Persons with a disability must produce a medical note confirming the nature of the disability
- Applicants must NOT have more than 1 year work experience
How to apply?
To get more information and apply for the 2020 Santam Short-Term Insurance Learnership CLICK HERE
Closing date: 28 September 2020