Total South Africa is inviting applications from graduates with a degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Management, or Strategy Management for its Shops, Food and Services Internship. The internship will be for a period of 12 months. Interns will be placed within the Retail Department and will gain practical experience in the Shops, Food & Services (SFS) department and multi-functional administrative duties.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Sales & Marketing/Business Management/Strategy Management;
- Have ZERO years experience (or less than one year)
- Negotiation skills
- Research skills
- Report writing skills (MS Word and MS PowerPoint)
- Be younger than 25 years of age
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TOTAL Employment Equity plan
How to apply?
To apply for this internship opportunity at Total CLICK HERE
Have scanned copies of the following ready:
2. Final year Transcript
3. Copy of ID
4. Certificate if available
Closing date: 23 September 2020