Do you have a National Diploma/ Degree in Environmental Science / Environmental Management / Environmental Law / Geology / Water Engineering? Are you looking for an opportunity to gain experience in an internship programme? Anglo American Twickenham Platinum Mine in Burgersfort is inviting applications for its Environmental Internship (REF3767Y) from unemployed graduates or students. Interns will be placed on a 12-month internship programme and will receive a monthly stipend for this period.
What are the requirements?
The following are the minimum entry requirements into the programme:
- National Diploma/ Degree in Environmental Science / Environmental Management / Environmental Law / Geology / Water Engineering or.
- Provide the Academic record and a letter from institution indicating a need for work experience in your studies.
- Candidate will be expected to undergo a Medical Fitness Test and Assessments
Please submit your full CV, ID copy and certified copies of your qualifications or academic record and a letter from your institution indicating a need for work experience.
How to apply?
- CV’s from host communities can be delivered to CV Drop box at Hackney shaft/ CV Drop box at Mopetsi or at the Social Performance Department at Mopetsi Offices
- All CV’s from host communities must strictly come with a proof of residence with the stamp from relevant tribal office or municipality
- You can also apply online by CLICKING HERE, all online application must have supporting documents and proof of residence with the stamp from relevant tribal authorities and municipalities
- CV’s that do not meet the relevant requirements will not be considered.
- To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process
If you do not hear from Anglo American within 21 days after the application deadline, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Closing date: 28 October 2020