Construction tools maker and technologies service provider, HILTI, is inviting applications for its 2020 Finance Learnerships from unemployed young South Africans with a Grade 12/Matric certificate, who are also computer literate. This learnership position is based in Midrand, Gauteng but is open to South Africans from across the country. Only a monthly stipend will be paid.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Candidates must hold a Matric Certificate
- Candidates must be a South African citizen
- Candidate must be computer literate in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Candidate must be proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Fluent in English (Written and Spoken)
- Candidate must be unemployed
- Good knowledge of system usage (SAP)
- Knowledge of accounts payable and general accounting procedures
How to apply?
To apply for this learnership at HILTI in Midrand CLICK HERE
Closing date: 26 October 2020