Do you have a Grade 12 certificate and a driver’s licence? Do you also have one year’s driving or deliver experience? National Renal Care is inviting applications from people like you for their 2021 Technical/Driver Apprenticeship at their Pretoria offices. National Renal Care has grown and evolved into the leading total kidney and disease management organisation in South Africa. NRC cares, not only for its patients but also for society and earth. National Renal Care situated in Northern Acutes Department seeks to recruit an ambitious, talented, goal driven and self-motivated individual to fulfill the role of a Technical Apprentice/Driver.
What does the apprenticeship entail?
- Render a fast, efficient, quality delivery service to customers.
- Check vehicle as required daily.
- Attend staff meetings
- Personal appearance is neat with good behaviour, a pleasant relationship, making a good impression on all customers.
- Safe working procedures are followed and technical instructions are adhered to.
What are the requirements?
- Grade 12 level of numeracy and literacy
- A Minimum of 1-year experience within a similar role is preferred.
- A minimum of 1-year experience within renal will be advantageous
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Computer literacy essential (MS Office).
- Driver’s License Code 8/10
- Strong customer orientation
- Team Player
- Well organised
- Excellence Orientation (Concern for high quality work)
- Ethical Behaviour (Honesty)
How to apply?
To apply for the Driver/Technical Apprenticeship at NRC CLICK HERE
Closing date: 26 January 2020