Sappi Saiccor Mill is looking for x 2 Production trainees for Project Vulindlea to provide training to the trainees at operational level in various plants in order to equip recently qualified graduates with the necessary skill needed to progress within industry.
This role reports in to the Production Manager.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Perform operation in various plants
- Complete work according to standard operating procedures
- Operate auxiliary systems according to standard operating procedures
- Complete on the job training to get exposure in production process
- Assist in operational duties within the plant in order to gain experience
- Apply all safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
The ideal candidates should have:
- NQF level (7) Chemical Engineering / Pulp & Papermaking
- Computer Literacy
How to Apply?
To apply for the Sappi Production Trainee Opportunity CLICK HERE
Closing Date: 26 January 2021
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.