Sappi Stanger Mill is offering an opportunity in Engineering, through its Apprenticeship training program. Dynamic, self-motivated individuals with the necessary technical ability wishing to qualify as an Artisan are invited to apply for an apprenticeship in the following trade:
INSTRUMENTATION (1 position available)
This role reports in to the Learning Manager.
The Training opportunity is temporary in nature and will include the following:
- All relevant training required to qualify as an artisan through a SETA approved training facility.
- Workplace experiential training at the Sappi Stanger Mill.
- Other relevant training required to prepare you for the workplace.
- Trade Test preparation and Trade Test examination required to qualify as an artisan.
- Incumbents will receive an allowance as per the Sappi remuneration policy.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate AND
- Minimum N2 Engineering Certificate (4 subjects relevant to the trade you are applying for) OR NCV Level 4 relevant to the trade you are applying for.
- Must have an aptitude for hand skills.
- Literacy in English is essential.
How to Apply?
To apply for the Sappi Stanger 2021 Instrumentation Apprenticeship CLICK HERE
Closing Date: 20th January 2021
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.