The University of Limpopo is inviting applications from public relations graduates for the internship opportunity of Intern: Events Planning and Management in its 2014 internship programme.
The incumbent will be reporting to the Events Coordinator and to the Director of Marketing & Communication. She/he will be responsible for the coordination of the University’s Events like Graduations, Conferences and Workshops etc.
- National Diploma in Public Relations Management
- Knowledge of marketing and communications principles, guidelines and best working practice.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure without any supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team worker
- Good writing skills.
- Arrangement of University Events
- Writing articles for events and contribute stories to the University Publications.
- Publicise University Events internally and externally.
Closing date: 11 April 2014
Applicants who have already participated in any Internship Programme will not be considered and if it is found that this was the case after appointment, the participation(s) will be terminated with immediate effect.
All these positions are based at the Turfloop Campus. Applications must be directed to:
Executive Director: Marketing and Communication
University of Limpopo
Private Bag X1106
Alternatively by e-mail: Molobane.firstname.lastname@example.org, or hand delivered to UL, A-Block, Ground Floor
Enquiries should be directed to Ms Molobane Mashilo @ 015 268 2121
(c) The University of Limpopo owns copyright for this article. All rights reserved.
The Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (INSETA), through Kelly Group, is inviting applications for insurance sector learnerships in 2014. Applications are invited from young South Africans (18-35 years old) who are currently unemployed, have a grade 12/matric certificate and are fluent in the English language.
What are the requirements?
You have to meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered:
- Be a South African citizen;
- Be under the age of 35 years;
- Have a matric/Grade 12 certificate with at least 40% pass in English and Maths Literacy OR Mathematics;
- Be unemployed and not studying;
- Have NO criminal record and a CLEAR credit record;
- MUST NOT have participated in another learnership previously AND must have never been employed on a full-time basis;
- Be able to commit to the learnership for a period of 12-months starting on 1 March 2014.
How to apply?
Before everything, get hold of the 2014 INSETA Learnership Application Form by clicking here now (CLICK NOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM). OR call Kelly Group on: 011-331 0000 to request that the application form be faxed to you OR email a your request for the form to email@example.com .
- Fill-in the application form,
- attach certified copies of your qualifications and ID together with a certified copy of a testimonial or recommendation from a previous school, institution, your church or other organisation,
- Send your form by either fax, email or hand deliver it to your nearest Kelly Group office listed on the last page of the application form.
CLOSING DATE: 17 January 2014.
Please note: Learners will be paid a monthly stipend of R2000. No other allowances will be provided. Learners will be responsible for their own costs including transport costs. No transfers will be allowed, therefore apply to an office nearest to you. If you have not been called for an interview by the end of 17 February 2014, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
(c) The Bursary Bin owns full copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.
The National Department of Rural Development and Land Reform invites applications for Internship opportunities that currently exist in the ofﬁces throughout South Africa. Unemployed applicants between 18-35 years of age who have never participated in an Internship Programme in any Government department are invited to apply. Successful Interns will be appointed for a period of 12 months commencing April 2013 – March 2014. Interns will receive a monthly stipend. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
|Field of Exposure||Reference No.:||Educational
|Legal Services||L102||LLB||Northern Cape|
Evaluation, Gender||L103||Degree in Research/
Social Science||Northern Cape|
Cost and Management
Public or Ofﬁce
Applications should be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department, and should be accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, certiﬁed copies of qualiﬁcations and certiﬁed copy of Identity Document, stating the reference number and province for placement.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
For enquiries, please contact Ms N Ngcobo (012) 312 8321Mr F Masoga (012) 312 9662 and Mr M Gwiji (012) 312 9635
How to apply?
Please forward your applications to the following address:
Attention: Mr FL Masoga, Room 732,
Human Resource Development, Private Bag X833,
Closing Date: 24 February 2013