Foskor, the leader in phosphate beneficiation, as well as an employer of choice, offers exceptional bursary opportunities to talented and deserving students of all race and gender groups for study at a recognised South African University.
Applicants must meet with the following criteria:
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science on Achievement Level 6 (70%). English at least on Achievement Level 4 (50%)
- Undergraduates who are currently studying full time, without a bursary, at a recognised South African University in the fields listed below, may also apply.
Bursaries are for B Degrees only in the following fields of engineering:
Applications should contain the following documentation:
- Summarised Curriculum Vitae – 1 Page (including contact details)
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate
- Certified copy of your ID document
- Registration document from a University stipulating field of study
Applications, including all necessary documentation and quoting reference FOSB2013, should be faxed to 035 902 3321 / 015 789 2072 or sent via e-mail to Bursaries@foskor.co.za.
Closing Date: 31 December 2013
If you have not been contacted by 31 March 2014, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.