The following is an unedited advert for Experiential Trainees in Mechanical Engineering at Eskom.
Position/Task Grade: TR2
Location: Rosherville, Gauteng
Reference Number: 4949924990BM/329-791280
Closing Date: 15 June 2012
Opportunities exist in the Group Technology (R, T&D) Department for individuals to receive experiential training in order to obtain their National Diploma in Mechanical.
Completed S4 in Mechanical Engineering
Skills and Competencies
- Have the ability to understand technical concepts
- Be safety conscious Have a conscientious self-disciplined approach
- Have high level of drive and motivation
- Be responsible and committed
- Have emotional resilience
- Have a high level of technical ability
- Be a team player
- Have the ability to perform physical work
- Have good communication skills
- Able to work at heights, confined spaces and flexible to support plant testing during outages outside normal working hours
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Note that the appointment of the candidate is at Eskom?s sole discretion, taking into account factors that Eskom considers relevant including but not limited to Eskom?s employment equity policy. Eskom supports a smoke-free environment.
The closing date is 15 June 2012, to apply CLICK HERE.