South Africa’s National Treasury invites exceptional matric scholars and/or university students to apply for their bursary programme for starting in the 2013 academic year. This bursary programme is aimed at only those South African students and scholars who hard-workers. “If you are in matric: You have a grade 12 certificate with university exemption and an aggregate of 65% or higher . OR If you are already in university: You have obtained an average of 60% or higher for the previous year of study at university ”.
Who qualifies for the National Treasury Bursary Programme 2013?
- You are a South African citizen
- You meet the entry requirements for your chosen field of study (provide proof ofregistration or provisional acceptance at the university)
- Financial need
- You must be studying or intending to study in one or more of the fields stated below:
- If you are in matric: You have a grade 12 certificate with university exemptionand an aggregate of 65% or higher
- If you are already in university: You have obtained an average of 60% orhigher for the previous year of study at university
If awarded to you, the bursary will cover your tuition fees, registration, prescribed books only , and accommodation at an official university residence and meals .
How to apply for the National Treasury Bursary Scheme 2013?
Complete and submit the National Treasury Bursary application form (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD), and attach the following:
- Updated CV
- Certified copy of your SA identity document
- Full official academic transcripts/results
- Motivational letter
- Proof of registration or provisional acceptance at university
- Proof of parent’s income statement/salary advice
Submit completed applications via e-mail to email@example.com
The HR Specialist: Talent Management
Private Bag X 115
Closing dates for applications: 31 July 2012
If you need more information on this bursaries scheme click here