Do you have a Matric qualification with a Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management or relevant qualification (Industrial Psychology, Bachelor Social Sciences, Behavioural Science etc.)?
An opportunity exists for a dynamic, focused individual who is able to deliver, lead all organisational development initiatives whilst at the same time working effectively with all employees, employee reps and management.
The position will report to the Organisational Harmonization Manager in the Human Resources Department. The successful candidate will be able to inspire, partner and lead in order to achieve the organisational development (OD) and change management interventions through clear OD methodologies.
This is a 1 year internship and the successful candidate will be based at both our Braamfontein and Pretoria offices
The Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Designing and Implementing transformation and diversity framework
- Providing consultation and support to management in the establishment of organisational transformation and diversity goals, objectives and strategies
Monitor internal and external trends and legal developments impacting diversity in the workplace
- Ensure implementation of diversity interventions and strategies
- Designing and Implementing change management strategies based on situational awareness
- Appling structured change management methodologies
- Identifying potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance associated with change
- Creating and managing measurement systems to track adoption and proficiency of individual change
- Designing and implementing employee support programmes
- Developing activities aimed at improving employee health and wellbeing
- Managing all aspects of corporate OD programs
- Managing organisational climate assessments
- Designing and implementation of employee value proposition
- Managing and implementing coaching and advise on organisational health to line management and Exco’s
- Management of performance levels of the team /service providers
- The applicant should meet these requirements:
- Matric with a Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management or relevant qualification (Industrial Psychology, Bachelor Social Sciences, Behavioural Science etc.)
- Experience in an OD Practitioner role advantageous
- Exposure to change management, employee support programmes and diversity and transformation advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding of change management methodology
- Achievement Orientated – Can identify and accomplish challenging objectives
- Leadership Skills – Can use appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to guide individuals or teams to achieve results
- Analytic; and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good planning and prioritising skills- Can establish a course for self and others to accomplish specific goals
- Quality orientation
- The ability to support, coach, develop and manage staff
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks:
Should you not be contacted within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
We reserve the right not to fill the vacancy.
For further enquiries please contact Roshan Jacobs on (021) 480 4638.