Do you have an N2 Technical qualification? Are interested in a learnership with mining giant Anglo American? The company is inviting applications for learnerships in mining disciplines at Kleinkopje Colliery in Mpumalanga. Learners will be trained in the following disciplines: Fitting and Machining, Riggers, Boilermakers, Diesel Mechanics, Electricians, Auto Electricians, and Instrument Mechanician.
What is required?
Minimum N2 Technical qualifications with relevant subjects i.e.:
- Instrument Mechanician (Engineering Drawings, Mathematics, Science, or Industrial Electronics)
- Fitting and Machining (Mathematics, Engineering Drawing, Science, Machining Trade Theory and Fitting)
- Boilermakers (Mathematics, Plating & Structural Drawing, Science, Platters Theory)
- Rigging (Engineering Drawing, Mathematics, Science)
- It will be to your advantage if you have experience in the mining environment.
- You must also have a valid driver’s license (with no endorsements)Must be able to be on standby; to work shifts and callouts as and when required
- In possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness
Please not that you will have to undergo a psychometric test/assessment, therefore be prepared.
How to apply
To apply CLICK HERE before the closing date, which is 9 August 2013 at 5pm.
(c) The Bursary Bin owns full copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.